Benefits of Playing Chess
"Chess promotes logical thinking, instills a sense of self-confidence and self-worth, improves communication, and pattern recongnition skills. It teaches the values of hard work, concentration, objectivity, and commitment". -Christine Palm
- Chess is a game for people of all ages.
- Develops logical thinking.
- Promotes imagination and Creativity.
- Develops the capability to predict and foresee consequences of action.
- Inspires self-motivation.
- Shows that success rewards practice.
- Help to develop research and analytical skills.
- Help develop understanding of Science, Technology and Mathematics.
- Improves school-work and grades.
- Opens up the world for you.
- Enables you to meet many interesting people and Chess is fun!